What do we need to do?
- Your Eco-Committee produces an Action Plan influenced by their Eco-Schools Environmental Review.
- Pupils on the Eco-Committee take responsibility for leading their chosen topic actions: three topics for your first Green Flag and five topics for all Green Flag renewals (changing two of the five topics with every subsequent renewal application).
- Your Action Plan contains timescales, who is responsible for the actions and how your topic actions will be monitored and evaluated.
- Your Eco-Committee shares the Action Plan with the whole of the school.
- A copy of your Action Plan must be displayed on your Eco-Board.
Please find the link to the action plan document below.