What do we need to do?
- At least one pupil from each year group is on your Eco-Committee
- Your Eco-Committee meet at least once every half-term.
- Pupils share responsibility with adults for running and keeping a record of meetings.
- Meeting minutes are displayed on your Eco-Board.
- There is representation from parents, governors or senior management on your Eco-Committee, however, they do not have to attend every meeting. When they cannot attend meetings, the Eco-Committee are responsible for updating them.
- Pupil representatives ensure that there is communication to and from the Eco-Committee to the rest of the school.
Achieved spring 2020 - Please find the link to our current 'Green team' below.